Obama und der zweite Verfassungszusatz

Moderator: Moderatoren Forum 3

Antworten
USA TOMORROW
user title: PRO LIFE

Obama und der zweite Verfassungszusatz

Beitrag von USA TOMORROW »

Nachdem Obamas Versuche das Recht auf Waffenbesitz auf dem normalen Wege der Gesetzgebung einzuschränken, kläglich gescheitert sind, versucht er es nun wohl auf anderem Wege:
Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2560750

Obama scheint wirklich keinerlei Respekt für die Verfassung zu haben.

Bleibt zu hoffen, dass die Gerichte dieses Vorhaben schnellstmöglich stoppen.

Zwischenzeitlich wird Obama aber wohl mal wieder für Rekordumsätze bei den Herstellern sorgen. :)
"It is incorrect to say that biological data cannot be decisive. It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception."

Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth
USA TOMORROW
user title: PRO LIFE

Re: Obama und der zweite Verfassungszusatz

Beitrag von USA TOMORROW »

Im September 2008 klang Obama übrigens noch ganz anders:

"I just want to be absolutely clear, alright. So I don’t want any misunderstanding. When ya’ll go home and you’re talking to your buddies, and they say, “Ah, he wants to take my gun away,” you’ve heard it here — I’m on television so everybody knows it – I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people’s lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won’t take your handgun away."

[youtube][/youtube]

Mittlerweile weiß man ja, dass man im Normalfall das genaue Gegenteil von den annehmen muss, was Obama sagt.

Damals wusste man das leider noch nicht.
"It is incorrect to say that biological data cannot be decisive. It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception."

Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth
Antworten